Free Reading Screenings
- Students can be screened reliably before they ever begin reading
- Earlier intervention is more effective—starting intervention as early as kindergarten or first grade will yield the greatest success
- Studies show that with early and intensive intervention, up to 92% of at-risk children can be on grade level for reading
- Early screening benefits every child, not just children with dyslexia
Screenings are available at no charge to children in pre-kindergarten to 3rd grade (approximately 5–9 years old). Each screening and feedback session with parents takes 60 minutes.
Reading Screening Dates:
* All reading screenings have been temporarily postponed. If you are interested in having your child screened please fill out the form below to be placed on our waiting list.